White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 31 July 2014

KBS [Korea, My Love] Contest Entry: CL Speed Painting

Hai!
Today, I entered KBS ( which is one of the biggest out of the four major South Korean television networks) contest called Korea, My Love.


It is held every year and its pretty simple, all you have to do is express your love for Korea like how you first came to experience the country?, what things do you like about it? (Culture or people wise) How does Korea inspire you?. This was my first time entering it I found out through KBS Kakaotalk plus friend (Kakaotalk is an SNS and Plus Friend is latest new from celebs or stuff) you get me....

I was pretty hesistant of entering at first because I just felt it was kinda pointless when you enter international contest. If you seen my past entries on Gurupop I have never won once soo its pretty frustrating to put so much effort in yet loose /cries/. After I posted on KLUE and spoke a couple members/friends for advice I ended up changing my mind and entering.

If you read the rules on the website:

It pretty much tells you of the 3 different options to enter the contest.
You can enter all three but only have one entry per section :)

My first plan was just to enter only video section by making a vlog taking about how I first came to experience the country but after watching the videos of last year's winner was like NAHH!! I need to make something more exciting and eye-catching so instead I decided to submit the speed painting video I did during my college art exam. Here is my entry:


Not only did I enter the video section but also I entered the photo section for a higher "chance" of winning
Here is my entry:

I basically decided to choose my four best drawings both digital & traditional that I have produced between 2013-2014 

And yeah thats all!
I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry if I post up late 
Cya Bunnies / (=∵=)\

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete