White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Friday 18 July 2014

Ulzzang 101 [Coming soon]

Hai!
How's y'all? I'm being so late on posting ~I'M SO SORRY!~ so much stuff has been going on lately I can't even ;;u;;
Anywoos, since I started joining contests on IG and after I won Babyface Ulzzang of the Month [June] I have getting contacted by a lot of ulzzang pages & forums to give some tips and advice on how to start being ulzzang like some useful ways to maintain the ulzzang look.

So I came up with an idea which is to make a mini series on my YouTube Channel called Ulzzang 101
and its bascially going right back to the basic from "General introduction to step by step classes to achieve the ulzzang look". New episode will be out every Monday & Friday [Starting next week]
Right now, I am making a list of the classes to include in each episode so if you have any specific suggestion or class you want in general just make sure you leave a comment below.
But for now Cya Bunnies / (=∵=)\

2 comments:

  1. You should do a Ulzzang make up tutorial, it'd be soo cute~
    - minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine^^ I was planning to do a summer one ~ Kinda late and all but yeah
      New episode will be out every Monday & Friday [Starting next week]

      Delete