White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Friday 25 July 2014

Late Post: Update~

Hai!
I'm so sorry for the late post I was actually busy packing for a short holiday in Peterborough which is about a two hour drive from London. I'm staying here for 2 weeks with my sister and her bf before going home. Things were so hectic packing, for starters I had no clue what to bring, I have never been here before and I was worried about bringing too much cause of filming and all.

I actually ended bringing a lot haha! but it for the best because if you read my last post I said that my Ulzzang 101 series was to start on Monday and I need a lot of shizz to film that. (There will be a separate post on that). Anyways I brought three suitcases and three hand luggage lool & you can clearly tell if I'm really addicted to K-Dramas and EXO when I do this:

I'm not joking I literally did the same thing thats why I ended having 6 different luggage *FACEPALM*

Here is the picture of my shizz just before leaving:

I couldn't really take pictures of the area as I was coming because I was asleep the whole time LOL ;;__;; sorry yeaa maybe when I'm leaving~

Anyways that is all for this post I hope you enjoyed even though it was pretty short
Bye Bye / (=∵=)\

No comments:

Post a Comment