White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 3 July 2014

Casually drowning in Graphics summerwork ㅠㅠ

Hai bunnies / (=∵=)\
As some of you know, I study art subjects because I want to be a professional artist duhh!

LOL so basically I just finished my first year of college and usually as we waiting for our results we get a shizz ton of homework to complete because teachers think we have absolutely nothing else to do during our summer break -__- And for some reason, in my college if you study art your summerwork counts towards your final grade

How I know this is because when I enrolled the teachers told us that we had to complete it but didn't say anything about it been added to our grades until the first lesson omds & me being an idiot as always thought it wouldn't matter because it's not like they will check or anything....erm NO SARIE! They actually did check and i fell behind because of this (I can guarantee you i have lost a lot of marks already).

But moving on, because this is my 2nd and final year I actually vowed to take my education seriously (lawl I can't even keep a straight face typing this). So I decided start my summerwork excatly the day it was set NERD MUCH?
I have 4 different subjects to do in total (i know you are thinking that's not a lot but don't be mistaken) I'm seriously struggling hereㅠㅠ
I decided to start with graphics since this one of the subjects I took highly for granted when i knew i wanted to keep studying it. I will post up each subjects in a seperate post XD

For le Graphics A2 work: It's bascially personal YAAY!...Errm no
It's f**king harder this way because we are not told what to do (as in we don't have a checklist)
~plz tell how I will function?~
We are all given a general topic 'Discovery & Exploration' & we can pick a theme of our choice and do anything as long as our final outcome is good and well evidenced & I choose the theme 'Fashion'
So bascially I'm here to just show you my crappy sketchbook of what I have done so far haha. Tbh I am actually shocked with myself because I haven't practiced drawing since my exams which was 4 months ago & magically my skills had improved...No comment~


Title/Welcome Page

Visual mood board

V&A Museum research

Experimental Typography (Literally took 2 days ;;__;;)

Hope you enjoy & Have a great day
Bye!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment