White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 26 June 2014

Cute Ulzzang of the Month~

Hai!
About 2 weeks ago i entered a contest on Instagram (IG) held on @soulzzangg profile. They are basically one of the well-knwon ulzzang contest profiles on IG.
They had 3 categories to chose from; you can enter all 3 or choose 1 
I chose one based on my 'ulzzang face' which is pretty much a baby face ㅋㅋㅋ
I entered the 'Cute' category 
How the contest works is you choose a photo & category and direct message @souluzzangg with either one of these hashtags #SoUlzzChic | #SoUlzzPretty | #SoUlzzCute

The contest consits of 2 rounds 
1st round is a intense battle between 3-4 ulzzangs & the public have one vote each to an ulzzang. you basically vote by a comment of their number/letter by their picture in my case my was letter 'C' 
Voting time for each round lasted 24 hours
And there are 2 sets of groups from each category the winner of each groups enter a fierce battle in the final round. So me being the winner of mine I had to battle the other ulzzang for the title.
To vote you can either comment 1 or ♥ & 2 or 
After 24 hours was announced 
.................Drumroll..............




The winner was Sarie Takanashi
As the winner i got a promotion (shoutout & followers)
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY ONE WHO VOTED FOR ME

Toodles Bunnies see you next week /(=∵=)\







2 comments: