White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 26 June 2014

Jiyeon 'Never Ever' Ulzzang Inspired Make-up~

I entered a contest earlier this week at GURUPOP for T-ara's Jiyeon 'Never Ever' MV
The rules are pretty simple all you gotta do is either promote the fan club for Mission 1 & the prizes are a signed copy of her lastest album & another signed copied of trading cards of Jiyeon

And for Mission 2 (Which I entered)
You had to show your love for jiyeon in a video either using creativity or talent to prove to the admins how much Jiyeon means to you. Winners get a signed copy of the album too^^



I decided to do an Ulzzang inspired make-up based on her make-up she wore in the MV not only as an 'Ulzzang' myself but I also adore makeup so i had re-create my own version.
Please do check out my entry video below & please read the description on how to vote:

Enjoy Bunnies!/(=∵=)\




No comments:

Post a Comment