White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 26 June 2014

Who the heck am i? You ask haha (Short Introduction)

こんちゃ! 안녕!
Hai!

My name is Sarie Takanashi all the way from London, UK


I'm pretty well known as an ulzzang & a freelance digital artist~

You may also recognise me from YouTube.
YASS! you're right i am that youtuber with the baby face keke! (Sari Ai Manga)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SarahSKullOfficial

Basic info~
Height: 5ft8/173cm
Weight: 45kg/99lbs

I'm also a college student where i study the following at A-Levels:

Fine Art, Media Studies, Graphics & History of Art.
Pretty artsy right? Its tough work ;;__;;
I also a huge lover of K-pop| K-Dramas |Anime| Manga| Cosplay|
Either way i'm really passionate about both Korean & Japanese Cultures :)

Finally, this blog is gonna take you on an adventure through my everyday life as an ulzzang & a digital artist!


I hope you enjoy my posts see you bunnies /(=∵=)\


2 comments:

  1. OMG, such a short intro LOL. I can't wait to see more posts by you and I like your YouTube videos =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tried by best to keep it short but i got carried away LOL I guess i was too excited~
      Thank you! New posts come out every Thursday & Friday ♥

      Delete