White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 17 July 2014

Block B: Zico Drawing [Requested]

Helloah!
In my intro post I did tell you that I was a digital artist but that doesn't mean I still don't do traditional art because I do but just not a lot haha.
Anywoos, I take requests on both Instagram & Facebook~ 
My friend [Candace] kept requesting me to draw her bias for her because she "Likes my artwork so much" >///<
Yesterday I finally had time to do it but let me tell you my struggle okay:
I suck at drawing portraits LOOL and I haven't used pencils in almost 6 months due to doing digital art most of the time made it really difficult to draw this because I'm not used to pencils drawing at all. 
The amount of times I wanted to give up was REAL!! I had no sleep because it took around 12 hours to complete ughh! but anyways, if you like this?^^ & want to request something just leave a comment~
You can follow me for the latest drawings:
Instagram: @sariaimanga

YEAAAHHH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BUNNIES*~  / (=∵=)\

No comments:

Post a Comment