White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 10 July 2014

YouTube Contest Results: Digital Drawings ~

Hey Hoo!
One is back with a new post.
I'm gonna make this quick & short
Basically on my YouTube channel I held a contest last month for my fans
All you had to do is comment on either my Facebook/Instagram if you wanted a digital drawing  & I picked 2 winners at random.
Simple right?

The 1st winner was Sophia Tang~
Drawing:


YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/fEjMTDwegu8

The 2nd winner was Gem Miyavi~

Drawing:


YouTube Link:http://youtu.be/jRRGcGviKP8

The 2nd Drawing was done one month after the 1st one & you can see the huge difference on my skills.
I'm so happy that I am actually seeing an improvement in my work. I was actually meant to draw two of them on the same month but summerwork got to me and I held it back.

I am still currently accepting requests & commissions so if you want any just comment below 
Refer to the link below for prices/sizes
Cya Bunnies / (=∵=)\



No comments:

Post a Comment