White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Friday 1 August 2014

Ulzzang 101 [Episode 2]: Summer Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial

Hai~

After getting a lot of postive response from episode one was very excited to release episode two which was a summer makeup tutorial (requested)

However, There was alot of problems when I edited this video and I didn't notice till one of my subbies said something. And it was the font/colour and duration of the text. The font was cute YES! but it was hard to read and the colour was waaay to pale/light to read....The duration of the text was waay too fast aswell.
Let's be honest here! I am using a new editing software for this videos to bring out a higher quality (Sony Vegas Pro 11) I used too and still does use Windows Live Movie Maker.
But Sony Vegas is pretty complicated for me and I'm still learning so I do apologize.
Anyways Click below to watch:


Hope you like & Cya later / (=∵=)\

No comments:

Post a Comment