White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Friday 15 August 2014

*IMPORTANT UPDATE* : YouTube Hiatus ㅠㅠ

Everyone hates exams right? Obviously the thing most students hates right after exams is getting their results.
In the UK things are a little different in terms of education system for example we don't do majors and minors blah blah in college...basically just google it

GCSE's & A-Levels are a crucial stage in education (If you still don't get what I'm talking about SERIOUSLY you need to jump on Google). Anyways, they both get harder and harder every single year & every student in the nation is never ready for this day:
Now getting your exams results can be really nerve-racking. I personally tend to do stuff when I'm extremely nervous that I wouldn't really do on a daily basis  for example clean up the house or shove myself with food. I barely got any sleep because I was sooo nervous basically--
So many things were going through my mind like....What if I fail & I can't finish college? Do I have to resist or drop out? My mum is gonna really disappointed with me? Is my family gonna think I'm really just stupid?

And yesterday was my results day, I just went early to pick it up & when I opened it I was like WTF (I am not gonna disclose my grades to you but I will just say IT WAS AWFUL.
I wouldn't be able to study graphics next year so I have to think about other options and when I do start college this september, I wouldn't have time for YouTube because this is my final year and it's a 'Make it or Break it' for university. So I HAVE TO BE 100% FOCUSED!!! I am still going to updating this blog once every week BUT if i don't please understand why.

Yesterday really sorted me out when I found out my results thats why I am making this extremely hard decision & I am not sure excatly how long I will be gone for but as for Ulzzang 101 Ep 6-10 will be a Season 2 (Hopefully will start by December if not then by next year)
Please Please understand my reasons and just support me because thats all i need right now.

I'm really sorry for this but Thank you for listening/reading ~


Cya later / (=∵=)\

No comments:

Post a Comment