White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Thursday 7 May 2015

Let's Eat | Au Baroudeur

Continuation from my previous post (Come w/ me to Paris ✈️)

As many of you may know, I do have a 2nd channel now that is inspired by the K-drama: Let's Eat 1 & 2 and ongoing trend of Mokbang. I'm always told by friends & family that I'm an extreme food yet I'm able to mantain my weight (like I didn't eat at all). So I thought it would be fun to take on food challenges, diy cooking, food hacks & restaurants/street food reviews from different cultures  :)

For the 1st episode of Let's Eat:

I vlogged about a restaurant I went to during my stay in Paris - Au Baroudeur
The food was great, the service was alright but overall it would I would give it a 4/5 stars

If you got any video requests please leave a comment below~


No comments:

Post a Comment