White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Come w/ me to Paris ✈️

If you follow me on my Facebook Page or Instagram you would know that my family planned a short trip to Paris for the weekend that we stayed a total of three days. Now I'm the only one in my family who has been to Paris (3 years ago- school trip) before and I must say it's beautiful as always :)

The video above is a short vlog of the whole trip⬆️⬆️⬆️

Day 1: Arrived to Paris (Our flight was delayed so got there really late)
Selca before leavng London
Day 2: Breakfast at Mcdonalds & Disneyland

Disneyland:

I didn't go on much rides because I'm scared of heights & I've had some unforgettable moments here before I don't want to go through again LOOL

Rides:
It's a small world
Alice's Curious Labyrinth
Day 3: Eiffel Tower & Love Bridge (No footage because I stayed back at the hotel)
Le Tower
My bro & his gf 
OTP
#struggles of being alone (my bf was in London)
Day 4: Arrived back in London

Bonus Scenery:



Overall  it was a great trip despite all the ups & downs i'll revisit again in the near future

~️Sarie ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment