White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Tuesday 2 September 2014

WINNER OF KBS [Korea, My Love] Contest (3rd Place)

WASSUP!
I have some exciting news for you today okay maybe you can already tell from the title...FAIL!
HAHA YASS I entered to KBS [Korea, My Love] Contest about a month ago and if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram or maybe watch my videos you would have seen my entry. 
But if you didn't here is it again:
OML in a billion years I never expected any of this to happen at all!
I remember when I first heard of the contest on KakaoTalk Plus and I really hesitated before entering. I went on KLUE and asked for some advice and alot of my friends told me to enter with my drawings and so I did but i doubted that someone who even notice me but yesterday morning I got this email and screamed, cried and started shaking outta disbelief:

Like it says out of 4200+ entries over 117 different contries, I was managed to be selected pishhh & not only that but I was the only person from the UK that placed 3rd in the video contest. From my previous posts, you can already tell I hate the fact I am not extremely talented at drawing and I always give up but this email changed it all. Now I am ready to face the facts that someone important appreciates my talent and iI finally have to courage to continue fighting for my dream. And I know I didn't win first place but I'm still grateful I got selected because stuff like this never happens.
I wanna say thank to everyone on here who wished me all the best of luck & gave me support THANK YOU!!!
I can't even stop crying outta complete happiness 
~SARIE xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Waaah that is so exciting!!!! ::D Congratulations chingu!!! :D

    ReplyDelete