White Bunny Rabbit

White Bunny Rabbit

Monday 1 September 2014

KBS K-POP World Festival Finals London

HEII!

If you follow me on my personal Facebook or my page you might have seen me promote this event a million times! LOL but I know theres a lot of people who didn't see it or missed out on the show so I took my time to make a vlog about it :)

Firstly, I wanna show you my makeup purchases and do a short review of the products I used for this event...leggo:

Everythang was purchased from poundland (Making every item £1) duhh
ALLURA False Dramatic Lashes (2 in a pack)
ALLURA False Lashes Applicator
Pretty Nails Red Matte Effect Nail Polish 


REVIEW TIME!!!
First: The Pretty Nails Red Matte Effect Nail Polish~
I personally hestitated on getting this because I usually never do my nails, its just takes waay too much effort but I was like mehh its cheap so no harm in it.

Ngl...Its actually really good surprisingly LOL 
When you first apply it the colour is a bright red then after 5-10secs it dries completely matte & goes dark wine red. The only down side is it easily chips off your nail so you do need a top coat & not too worry because it actually does stay on for at least 3 days with a top coat.

Here is a picture of how it looks:


For the lashes and applicator like the nail polish I NEVER use them. The last time I wore lashes was about 2/3 years ago when I was still in the Kogal Gyaru phase but ever since i started Ulzzang i stayed away because i wanted to look as natural as possible.

Pros: The lashes have seemed to improved over the last couple of years, they are really strong (possiblity of lasting a month) and they look as natural as possible. The applicator for the lashes is a LIFESAVER! If you battle with applying lashes you need this in your life no joke!
All you do is clip on the lashes, apply glue to lash band and stick as close to your real lashes & done!
Cons: NEVER use the glue plz its the worst thing in the world just use a different glue (like i did)

I did a pre-test of my makeup without the lashes so you can see the difference & if you want a tutorial on this 'Sexy Ulzzang Makeup' please comment below:
Without Lashes (Edited)
Without Lashes

With Lashes
I didn't get to take any pictures of my outfit but I did talk you through it in my vlog so keep reading to find out:



Thats basically all for these post, I know they are really late but I have been really ill since I did the #ALSIceBucketChallenge (check out my YouTube to watch that if you wanna laugh at me) 

Anywoos! Bye Bye~
Sarie xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment